Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday Week 15 (A few weeks behind)

I know that I promised I would write last week but, it seems like come thursday I'm in such a funk. Don't get me wrong I love thursday because that means tomorrow is friday, but there's been so much going on that I just forget about my blog so easily.

So here's this weeks edition of Thankful Thursday

1.) Incredibly supportive friends and family!

2.) Psalm 23- This past monday night I got together with a sponsor from our college and career group and we were talking through this summer and she reminded me of this chapter, and it has brought me through a lot this week!

3.) Gentle reminders of His LOVE, which is so much stronger and better than human love.

4.) Air Conditioners- I finally got an air conditioner in my room this week! I'm so thankful for it, because I've gone 17 years without it and it makes sleeping in the summer bearable!

5.) ICE CREAM!

A lot has been happening around my house...there is so much uncertainty and I would like to say that I've been dealing with it well, but I haven't. I'm not doing well with it. I just want to scream actually, but how can I? How can I scream when I know that the words to "You Are For Me" by Kari Jobe are so true.

So faithful
So constant
So loving and so true
So powerful in all you do
You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to you

I know that you are for me
I know that you are for me
I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness
I know that you have come down
Even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who you are

So patient
So gracious
So merciful and true
Kari Jobe You Are For Me lyrics found on http://www.directlyrics.com.com/kari-jobe-you-are-for-me-lyrics.html
So wonderful in all you do
You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to you

I know that you are for me
I know that you are for me
I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness
I know that you have come down
Even if to write upon my heart
To remind me that

I know that you are for me
I know that you are for me
I know that you will never forsake me in my weakness
I know that you have come down
Even if to write upon my heart
To remind me who you are

So, I am resting on these lyrics and the truth that is behind them and in the truth found in Psalm 23 to get me through these rough few days. I keep praying and spending time with my KING and knowing that He's going to get me through everything that's going on around me! And I am thankful for that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment